Happy Christmas Eve! I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday with loved ones. Today, I am sharing a few more ATCs that I created that could easily be transformed into tags for packages or gift bags.
My ATCs were easy to create. I started with a few sheets of patterned paper and some holiday embellishments. I also created a background sheet of snowflakes and words to use as the background of several of my ATCs.
To create background:
1. Stamp snowflakes onto white cardstock using VersaMark ink.
2. Heat emboss snowflakes with clear embossing powder.
3. Sponge blue dye ink over surface. Wipe off excess ink from clear embossing with a dry tissue.
4. Stamp Christmas words over surface using gray ink.
5. Cut background into 2-1/4”x3-1/4” pieces.
To create Angel ATC:
1. Detail cut angel and church from patterned paper. Accent angel wings with glue pen and crystal ultra-fine glitter glue; let dry. Adhere tinsel to halo and dress hem.
2. Cut 2-1/4″x3-1/4″ piece of music paper; sponge edges with pink dye ink. Cut 2-1/2″x3-1/2″ ATC from white cardstock; sponge edges with pink dye ink. Adhere layers together.
3. Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock using black ink. Cut apart sentiment as shown; sponge edges with pink dye ink.
4. Sponge lace trim with pink dye ink. Assemble ATC, adding lace trim and snowflakes in background. Adhere angel to ATC with foam dots; adhere sentiment pieces with foam dots.
To create Little Girl ATC:
1. Detail cut little girl image from patterned paper. Accent dress trim and shoes with glue pen and red ultra-fine glitter; let dry.
2. Detail cut deer from vintage images. Accent bow with glue pen and red ultra-fine glitter; let dry.
3. Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock using red ink pad; cut apart words as shown.
4. Adhere doily to one blue background piece; trim edges flush. Cut 2-1/2″x3-1/2″ ATC from white cardstock. Adhere layers together. Adhere sentiment pieces as shown.
5. Assemble ATC, adding lace along bottom of background. Adhere little girl with foam dots; adhere lace to dress and socks. Adhere deer with foam dots.
6. Make small ribbon bow; adhere bow and gem to girl’s hairbow.
To create Peace & Joy ATC:
1. Cut 2-1/2″x3-1/2″ ATC from white cardstock. Adhere blue background piece. Adhere doily across bottom of card to create “snow”; trim edges flush.
2. Cut “Peace” and “Joy” sticker sentiments from sheet; apply to background as shown.
3. Adhere lace and glitter trim along top and bottom of ATC.
4. Detail cut little girl and dog images from patterned paper. Accent flowers, shoes, dog’s collar, and snow with glue pen and crystal ultra-fine glitter; let dry.
5. Accent fur trim with glue pen and white flocking; let dry.
6. Adhere dimensional snowflake to center of background snowflake.
9. Assemble ATC, adhering girl and dot with foam dots.
- Creative Imaginations – Joy Cards
- Crafty Secrets – Heartwarming Vintage Cuts – Christmastime
- White paper doily
- Melissa Frances Embellishments: Silver Snowflakes, Pink Mini Tinsel
- Trims: red ribbon, white vintage lace (wide, narrow), silver glitter flourish border
- Stamps: Hero Arts DesignBlock Snowflakes, Silent Night; MemoryBOX Vintage Christmas Words, We Wish
- Tsukineko VersaMark, StazOn Stone Gray; blue, pink, red, black dye
- Stampendous Ultra-Fine Glitter: Crystal, Red; Clear Embossing Powder; White Flocking Powder
- Glue pen
- Details scissors
- Heat tool
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Suzanne Czosek from Suzz’s Stamping Spot (www.suzzstampingspot.blogspot.com)