Crafts ’n things Craft of the Day
Patterned tags and cardstock circles are an easy way to embellish handmade cards for any occasion.
- Neenah White Cardstock
- We R Memory Keepers Black Widow Collection Papers: Cobwebs, Creepy
- We R Memory Keepers Black Widow Collection Layered Chipboard
- SRM Stickers We’ve Got Your Sticker Treats
- Divine Twine Halloween Baker’s Twine
- Circle punch, 1”
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots
paper trimmer, scoring board, scissors, ruler, pencil
1. Make 4”x5-1/2” side-fold card from Cobwebs paper. Fold with black side to outside.
2. Cut two 2”x2-3/4” tags from striped side of Creepy paper; see Tip. Adhere tags to card as shown.
3. Punch two 1” circles from white cardstock. Adhere spider and “Eek!” stickers. Adhere circles to chipboard tag using clear dots. Cut and loop multiple lengths of baker’s twine through hole at top of tag. Adhere chipboard tag over paper tags as shown.
4. Adhere “happy halloween” sentiment sticker to Creepy paper. Trim sentiment to 4-1/2”x1/2”, notching ends to create banner. Adhere to card on angle below tags.
5. Adhere two chipboard photo corners to bottom right and upper left corners of card.
- Cut tags from center section of Creepy paper to preserve die-cut edges to accent a future project.
by Celeste Brodnik (www.celestebrodnik.blogspot.com)