Craft Ideas Craft of the Day
This fun little box can be created with an electronic cutting machine or by hand. It’s perfect for stocking stuffers!
- Kraft cardstock
- Holiday print papers: blue, red
- Transparency sheet
- Metal snowman charm
- Blue rhinestones
- Trim: blue flat braid, red gingham ribbon
- Small container of mints
- Bosskut Gazelle Electronic Cutting Machine
- The Cutting Café Christmas Tic Tac Box Template
- Stampin’ Up! Jewelry Tag Punch
- Papertrey Ink Fresh Snow Ink Pad
- Adhesives: double-sided red liner tape, clear dots, liquid glue
- Optional: Craft knife and cutting mat
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil
Snowflake Favor Box
1. Download box template at www.thecuttingcafe.typepad.com. Following manufacturer’s instructions, cut box from red paper and lid from blue paper using cutting machine. If you don’t have a cutting machine, print the pdf pattern and cut by hand using craft knife and cutting mat.
2. Back snowflake window with transparency before assembling. Score and fold box and lid pieces as indicated, securing edges with double-sided tape.
3. Drop entire mint container inside box. Place lid on box.
4. Print sentiment onto kraft cardstock, punch into tag, and ink edges white. Adhere to box over snowflake.
5. Adhere trim and ribbon to lid edges using liquid glue; let dry. Adhere rhinestones with liquid glue; let dry. Adhere snowman charm with clear dots.
- Personalize kraft tag with name to create favor place card for your holiday party.
by Regina Easter (www.thecuttingcafe.typepad.com)