Craft Ideas Craft of the Day
Use pre-made embellishments to craft this playful Christmas tag in a hurry.
- Pretty Little Studio: Vintage Santa Claus Diecut; Christmas at Home Collection Deck the Halls Paper Ribbons, Comfort and Joy 8”x8” Paper, Merry Shipping Tags
- My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline Lovely Collection Pins
- Green button
- Green sequins
- Trims: red/white baker’s twine, sheer white ribbon
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape, tiny clear dots
scissors, ruler, pencil
1. Cut 2”x2-3/4” Comfort and Joy paper strip; notch end with scissors. Adhere to right side of shipping tag.
2. Cut and adhere two paper ribbon banners to first banner.
3. Adhere Santa Claus diecut using foam tape.
4. Tie ribbon bow and adhere to top of tag with clear dots. Thread button with twine, knotting ends at front. Adhere button to bow with clear dots. Push two pins through bow behind button.
5. Adhere sequins with clear dots.
- Do not leave tag laying in presence of small children; small components and pins present a choking hazard.
by Celeste Brodnik