I am very excited to introduce another AMAZING prize here on the Crafts ‘n things Blog! This month, Graphic 45 has generously donated TWO prize packs!
Graphic 45 is giving away one compete Place in Time Collection!
In addition, they have donated one complete Nutcracker Sweet Collection!
To enter your name to win one of these fantastic prizes, leave a comment on this post telling us why you love Graphic 45! We will draw two lucky winners and post the names on December 17th!
Graphic 45 is an award-winning scrapbook and paper crafting company. We offer vintage inspired crafting products that capture the flamboyant style of the 1920′s and 30′s – with vibrant color, irresistible texture and imaginative design to create products with decades-old appeal that’s both fresh and familiar. Let our products inspire your next scrapbook layout, card, album or home decor project.
I have been on the Graphic 45 Design Team since the spring of 2010. I love the vintage-inspired papers, the quality embellishments, and the creativity of the team! It is my pleasure to share these new collections with you!
Here is a card I made using papers from Nutcracker Sweet and Place in Time.
It is easy to create stunning cards with such beautiful paper.
Use ribbons and chipboard elements to create interest on your cards. I used a chipboard tag from the Nutcracker Sweet collection, covered with a Santa sticker from the Place in Time collection. It is wonderful that you can mix and match the Graphic 45 collections!
If you make dimensional cards, make sure to stock up on padded envelopes for mailing. This will ensure that your cards arrive in beautiful condition.
Don’t forget to decorate the inside of your cards!
- Cardstock: American Crafts Pomegranate, Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla
- Graphic 45 Papers: Nutcracker Sweet Collection Land of Sweets Paper, Chipboard Die-Cuts 1 (tag); Place in Time Collection December Cut-Aparts, Stickers
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads: Vintage Photo, Old Paper
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Nestabilities Dies: Classic Ovals Large, Decorative Elements Lacey Ovals
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Trims: Red/White Baker’s Twine, Red/Gold Satin Ribbon, Red/Cream Striped Ribbon
- Stampin’ Up! Scallop Trim Border Punch
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Bow Easy Tool
- Scor-Pal Scor-Pal Scoring Board
- Adhesive: Beacon Adhesives Fabri-Tac Glue, 3M Scotch Brand Adhesive Tape Glider, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares
Thanks for stopping by. Make sure to leave a comment for the PRIZE DRAWING! Visit my blog for more Graphic 45 inspiration!
Gloria Stengel, Scraps of Life (www.gloriascraps.blogspot.com)