Crafts ’n things Craft of the Day
Package this cute, flag-embellished card with some homemade New Year’s biscuits and cookies for your favorite pooch and her owner.
- White cardstock
- Bella Blvd. Winter Wonder Collection Papers: Blizzard, Borders
- Bella Blvd. Winter Wonder Collection Just Write Journaling Stickers
- Bella Blvd. Winter Collection Flags
- Sewing machine and white thread
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” white top-fold card.
Cut 4-1/4”x5-1/2” white cardstock panel. Cut 3-3/4”x5” Blizzard paper panel; adhere to center of cardstock panel. Use sewing machine to straight stitch pink paper edges. Adhere panel to card.
Adhere sled journaling sticker to card with foam tape.
Cut 4-1/4”-long mitten border paper strip; straight stitch long edges and adhere to card with foam tape.
Adhere dog sticker to card with foam tape.
Insert flag pin through foam tape behind mitten border strip; make sure pin head does not extend beyond edge of card.
Visit the AllRecipes.com site and enter “dog biscuits” in the search bar to find great recipes for homemade treats.
by Kathy Martin for Bella Blvd. (www.bellablvd.net)