Crafts ’n things Craft of the Day
Be sure to show your appreciation to loved ones for that special gift with a beautiful, heartfelt “Thank You” card.
- Cardstock: pink, white
- Robin egg blue/white polka-dot paper
- “Thank You” rub-on
- Photo corners: pink, lime green, three
- Pale lime green flower, 2”
- Rhinestone frame stickers: lime, 2″ square; pink, 3-1/2″x5″
- Pink/Dark pink button, 5/8”
- Pink embroidery floss
- Sewing needle
- Paper adhesive
1. Make white 4-3/4″x5″ top-fold card. Cut 4-3/4″x5″ polka-dot panel; adhere to card.
2. Adhere square gem frame to white cardstock; cut out around frame using photo as guide. Sew flower and button to center.
3. Cut slightly larger pink cardstock piece; adhere white panel to pink, and pink to card as shown. Adhere photo corners over three corners.
4. Apply “thank you” rub-on beneath flower.
5. Use photo as guide to cut apart rectangular gem frame and adhere around card edges
by Kathleen Paneitz