Crafts ’n things Craft of the Day
Give a girlfriend a fun, fashionable gift that also celebrates your friendship. Charm bracelets are easy to make and popular for women of all ages to wear.
- Silver charm bracelet, 7″ long
- Silver/pink/green girlfriend-themed charms, nine
- Glass beads, size E, 20 each: pink, green
- Silver jump rings, 8mm, 29
- Chain-nose pliers or jump ring opener
Attach each charm to a jump ring. Attach jump rings evenly-spaced to bracelet links.
String two pink beads onto jump ring; repeat nine times.
Attach one beaded jump ring to second bracelet link, then connect beaded jump ring to link on right side of each charm.
String two green beads onto jump ring; repeat nine times. Attach beaded jump ring to link on left side of each charm.
by Katie Hacker