Welcome to the Crafts ‘n things Blog! Today it is my pleasure to introduce you to Hampton Art Stamps! I have been working as a sample designer for Hampton Art since the fall of 2010 and joined their first-ever design team in the spring of 2012. They are a wonderful company to work with and I wanted to share more about them with all of you!
Since I first joined Hampton Art, they have added a steady stream of stamp licenses to their catalog!
Hampton Art, founded in 1980 in picturesque Long Island, NY, has been inspiring stampers, crafters and papercraft enthusiasts for over 20 years. One of the earliest “art stamp” companies, Hampton has transformed over the years to become a complete provider of creative products such as stamps, inks, papers, kids’ crafts, stationery, scrapbooking supplies, and card making accessories for crafters of every age and skill level. We focus on working together with other companies through strong, personal relationships and licensing partnerships to consistently bring fun, inspiring products to market. We have a portfolio of brands including Hampton Art™, Studio G™, Diffusion, Ditto™, and our latest addition, Ki Memories®, acquired in 2012. Our products can be found via most national craft retailers at over 5000 stores across the US and Canada. We also ship to 20 different countries across the globe. Hampton was acquired by National Spinning Co, Inc. of Washington, NC, our current home, in 2008.
Hampton Art was founded on (5) principles of creativity, quality, integrity, fun, and a passion for excellence. We firmly believe in an environment that encourages fun, enjoys and shares a great sense of humor. Our most important goal is to make products that inspire everyone we touch to create and smile every day! We are always on the hunt for the next great brand or product to produce and we watch and listen to your suggestions. You are the ones that make our products come alive. You encourage us daily by the amazing projects you create and share with your friends and family. We are both grateful and humbled by the support that has allowed us to do this for the last twenty years.
Hampton Art has so graciously provided a prize to one of our Crafts n things readers!
This is a simple thank you card in perfect springtime colors.
I stamped the image and colored it with alcohol markers, then trimmed it out with circle dies.
The Hampton Art catalog also includes a full complement of pretty inks! I used moss green ink to stamp my sentiment.
I have also created a pretty friendship card with a sunflower theme.
Sunflowers just say “friendship” to me!
I once again stamped the image and colored it with alcohol markers, then trimmed it out with dies.
I finished off the inside of this card just to give it that extra-special “something” for an extra-special friend!
- Hampton Art Stamps: Graphic 45 French Country, Secret Garden; Celebrate and Thanks
- Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Java, Kraft; American Crafts White; Stampin’ Up! Whisper White
- Designer paper: Graphic 45 French Country, Secret Garden
- Ink: Clearsnap Colorbox Graphic 45 Decades Antiquing Ink Photogenic, Venetian Lace, Dark Cashmere, Antique Moss; Clearsnap Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink Dark Brown, Lavender
- Alcohol markers: .Too Marker Corp. Copic
- Dies: Spellbinders Labels Four, Labels Four Small, Standard Circles Large; Butterflies Circles; Back to Basics Tags; My Favorite Things Fishtail Flag Stax, Fishtail Flag Layers
- Button: Buttons Galore and More
- Twine: DMC
- Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
- Adhesive: 3M Scotch tape runner; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares; Aleene’s Tacky Glue; Beacon Adhesives Fabri-tac
Thanks for joining us today and make sure to leave a comment by February 8th for your chance to win the fantastic Hampton Art prize pack! The winner will be announced on February 11, 2013.
Gloria Stengel from Scraps of Life (www.gloriascraps.blogspot.com)