Crafts ’n things Craft of the Day
Have I “toad” you lately that I love you? Stitch this adorable toad cross-stitch as a fun way to let that someone special know exactly how you feel.
- 14-count pale yellow Aida cloth, 9”x11”
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss
- The Gentle Art Sampler Threads 6-Strand Gently Overdyed Embroidery Floss
- Weeks Dye Works 6-Strand Hand Overdyed Floss
- Buttons: toad, heart
- Embroidery needle
- Backstitch: 2 strands (unless otherwise indicated)
- Cross-stitch: 2 strands
Approximate finished size: 4”x6”; stitch count: 57 w x 84 h
2. Stitch design centered on fabric.
3. Hand sew buttons to design using two strands GA Sampler: heart, #304 Red Medium; toad, #3362 Pine Green Dark.
4. Finish as desired.
by Nicole C. McNaught for Serenity in Stitching