Crafts ’n things Craft of the Day
Even if you’re not Irish, St. Patrick’s Day is a day to celebrate. Greet guests for this fun celebration with this gorgeous Erin Go Bragh cross-stitch design.
- Zweigart White 28-count Lugana, 13”x12”
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss
- Embroidery needle
- Backstitch: 1 strand
- Cross-stitch: 2 strands
- French Knot: 2 strands wrapped two times
- Specialty Stitch: 3 strands
Size / STitch Count
Approximate finished size: 6-1/2”x5-1/4”; Stitch Count: 90 w x 75 h”
Erin Go Bragh
2. Stitch design centered on fabric over two threads.
3. Backstitch design using 1 strand floss. Stitch French Knots with 2 strands (wrapped two times) and stitch Specialty Stitch using 3 strands.
4. Finish as desired.
by Pamela Kellogg