Crafts ’n things Craft of the Day
When the cold wind starts blowing, these fingerless gloves are a sure way to keep your hands warm and fingers free. From only one skein of yarn, you can knit several pairs!
- Coats & Clark Red Heart Super Saver Yarn: Pretty ’n Pink (solid) or Pink Camo (multi-colored), 1 skein
- Knitting needles, size 8
- Sewing needle and coordinating thread
One size fits most adult women or teens.
15 sts = 4”; 21 rows = 4”
1. Cast on 30 sts.
2. Work in St st (K 1 row, P 1 row) to 8”. End P row. Bind off.
1. Fold in half lengthwise with right sides together. Sew seam 5” from one edge and 2” from opposite edge, leaving 1-1/2” opening for thumb.
2. Weave in ends. Turn right side out.
by Kathleen Sams for Coats & Clark