Crafts ’n things Craft of the Day
Add some fun to your Easter décor with these adorable beanbag bunnies. They are sure to hop off the Bunny Trail right into your child’s heart!
- Fleece or furry sock: pink OR white
- Dried rice, two cups
- Pom-poms: one large white, two medium white, small pink
- White chenille stems, two
- Pink felt, scrap
- Ribbon, 12” length
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Circle template, 3/4”
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion Glue
scissors, ruler, pencil, measuring cup
(Note: Materials and directions are for one bunny.)
1. Measure two cups of dried rice and fill bottom of sock. Wrap ribbon length around sock, just above rice; tie bow.
2. Measure 6” from ribbon bow to top of sock; cut off excess. Cut down center of 6” piece, forming two ears
3. Bend chenille stems into teardrop shapes; twist ends together. Adhere shapes on back of ears, wrapping sock around stems and securing on back side. (This makes ears sturdier.) Bend ears.
4. For nose, adhere pink pom-pom on center of face. Adhere eyes above nose. For muzzle, adhere two medium white pom-poms below nose. For cheeks, cut two 3/4” circles from pink felt. Adhere cheeks on sides of muzzle.
5. For tail, adhere large white pompom on back of body.
by Linda Valentino