Crafts ’n things Craft of the Day
Stitch this ornament on perforated paper or fabric, and then finish as a plant poke, a padded ornament, or place in grass on your Easter table. It will make a wonderful addition to your Easter decorations or a cherished gift.
- White 14-count Aida, 10” x 11”
- DMC 6-Strand Embroidery Floss
- Mill Hill Seed Beads: Heather Mauve, Citron
- Backstitch: 1 strand
- Cross-stitch: 2 strands
- French Knot: 2 strands (wrapped two times)
Approximate finished size: 3-5/8”x5”; stitch count: 51 w x 70 h
Mini Easter Egg
2. Stitch design centered on fabric. (Note: Red line indicates egg shape; do not stitch.)
3. Stitch beads where indicated on chart.
4. Finish flat or create as stuffed ornament.
by Joan Elliott