Crafts ’n things Craft of the Day
Celebrate the new arrival with a fun, five-minute card that incorporates both “boy” and “girl” product collections.
- Bazzill Basics Paper White OP Cardstock
- Bella Blvd. Baby Boy Collection Cute Cuts Paper
- Bella Blvd. Baby Girl Collection Embellishments: Ciao Chip Stickers, Flags
- Martha Stewart Crafts Adhesive Pearls
- Whisker Graphics Pink Divine Twine
- Paper Smooches A Little Lovin’ Clear Stamp Set
- Acrylic block
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear mini dots
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
Make 6”x4” White side-fold card. Cut slightly smaller Cute Cuts paper panel; adhere to card with patterned side up.
Adhere chipboard elephant sticker to left side of card. Adhere flag to card above trunk, tucking pin end behind chipboard.
Tie small twine bow and adhere to elephant’s ear using clear mini dot.
Stamp Tuxedo Black sentiment at lower right. Adhere three pearls beneath sentiment.
- Using a 6” or 8” square of patterned paper, transform this same design into a quick mini album cover.
by Ashley Harris (www.ashleyharris.typepad.com)