Stampendous is getting geared up to release their new stamps. I am sharing a sneak peek of one of their new stamps called Motorcycle Elements W097. I was thinking this would be a great card for a boy on his birthday!
1. Stamp image on white cardstock using black ink. Repeat on another piece of cardstock. Cut first image into circle using die or circle cutter. Punch circles from various patterned papers and cardstock.
2. Cut patterned paper and cardstock into strips of varying size. Cut 4-1/4″x5-1/2″ white cardstock background panel.
3. Color both stamped images using STAEDTLER Karat Aquarelle watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
4. Sponge edges of the circle using blue and green dye inks. Sponge edges of background panel using the same dye inks.
5. Detail cut remaining motorcycle image and adhere to circle image using foam adhesive dots.
6. Adhere white cardstock panel to 4-1/4″x5-1/2″ card base of choice.
7. Adhere patterned paper and cardstock strips to background panel.
8. Adhere punched circles randomly around the background.
9. Adhere stamped circle element to card using foam dots.
- Cardstock: blue, green, white
- Stampendous Motorcycle Elements Stamp W097
- Dye inks: blue, green
- STAEDTLER Karat Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils
- Circle dies
- Circle punches
- Hole punch
- Adhesives: tape, glue, foam dots
Suzanne Czosek from Suzz’s Stamping Spot (www.suzzstampingspot.blogspot.com)