Crafts ’n things Craft of the Day
Think pink! Created with light rose crystal beads by Swarovski, these custom-made earrings are sure to be a sparkling sensation!
- Silver chandelier components of choice with three lower loops, two
- Swarovski Light Rose Bicone Crystal Beads: 4mm, 14; 8mm, six
- Silver findings: head pins, six; ear wires, two
- Pliers: round-nose, chain-nose
- Wire cutters
For each earring, attach ear wire to top chandelier loop.
String one 8mm and two 4mm beads onto two head pins. Use round-nose pliers to make loop in each head pin after last bead; cut excess wire. Attach pins to outside loops.
String one 8mm and three 4mm beads onto third head pin; finish and attach to center loop in same manner.
- Adhere pink flat-back crystals to chandelier component for added sparkle.
by Katie Hacker