Welcome to the Crafts ‘n things Blog. Before we get started with the project today, it is time to announce the winners of the two $25 Inspired by Stamping Gift Cards!
The two winners as selected by Random.org are Emerald Perez and Barbara MacAskill! Thank you to everyone for all your kind comments. Emerald and Barbara, please contact Joanna (firstname.lastname@example.org) to claim your prize!
As we get closer to May and June, many of us are sure to need gifts for the ladies in our lives. We may need a Mother’s Day gift, a wedding shower gift, or a graduation gift.
I made a card with a removable bookmark tag, but you can also add a gift card! The recipient can remove the gift card from the tag and still use the bookmark!
Tuck the bookmark and gift card into a decorated library card pocket.
Use stamped sentiments in a reading theme and attach a gift card to a local book store to the book mark. If you have a friend or sister who loves tea or coffee, use tea-themed stamps and tuck a gift card to a local tea or coffee shop into the pocket.
Here is a look at the inside of the card where I stamped a reading-themed sentiment.
- Cardstock: American Crafts Coffee, Neenah Natural White
- Designer paper: Graphic 45 A Ladies’ Diary Collection 8″x8″ Paper: Garden Stroll, Moment in Time, Fashion Plates, Ageless Beauty
- Simple Stories Odds and Ends Memorabilia Pocket
- Prima Fairy Belle Collection Flowers
- My Favorite Things Well Read Stamp Set
- Clearsnap ColorBox Graphic 45 Decades Dark Cashmere Antiquing Ink Pad
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System
- My Favorite Things Die-namics Fishtail Flag Stax Die
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Champagne Chevron Striped Twill
- Large manila shipping tag
- Bow Easy Bow-Making Tool
- Adhesive: Beacon Adhesives Fabri-tac Permanent Adhesive, 3M Scotch Brand ATG Tape Runner, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Tape
Gloria Stengel from Scraps of Life (www.gloriascraps.blogspot.com)