Crafts ’n things Craft of the Day
Invite a friend out for a much-needed coffee break, or just remind her that she’s loved, with this cute pick-me-up.
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White Cardstock
- Pebbles, Inc. Seen and Noted Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Buttons Galore & More Red Button
- Studio Calico Wood Veneer Embellishments: Hearts, Alphabet
- Want2Scrap Say it with Baby Bling Silver Rhinestones
- The Twinery Mandarin Baker’s Twine
- Fresh Squeezed Stamps Hot Hot Hot Clear Stamp Set
- Acrylic block
- Corner rounder punch
- Tsukineko VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares
paper trimmer, detail scissors, scoring tool, ruler, pencil
Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” White top-fold card. Cut 4-1/4”x5-1/2” panel from scalloped pennant paper; adhere to card front. Round bottom right corner on both card layers with punch.
Cut 3-1/4”x5-1/4” blue days-of-the-week paper panel; adhere to left side of card.
Cut 1-1/2”x4-1/2” red/white heart paper strip and 2-1/4”x4″ White cardstock strip. Trim one end of each strip to create banners. Layer and adhere to left side of card over blue panel.
Stamp Onyx Black cup image onto White cardstock; detail cut cup and adhere to card using foam squares.
Stamp cup label onto chevron paper; detail cut label and adhere to cup.
Stamp Onyx Black sentiment onto White cardstock and trim into long banner shape. Tie twine around end of banner and adhere to card using foam squares.
Adhere button, rhinestones, and wood veneer accents as shown using liquid glue; let dry.
- For fun texture, use permanent ink to stamp cup image onto craft foam to mimic a foam cup or onto recycled plastic from a real take-out coffee cup.
by Michelle Woerner (www.stopandstamptheroses.blogspot.com)