Crafts ’n things Craft of the Day
Use leftover pieces from a graduation-themed scrapbook kit to create cards or photo gifts for your favorite grads. This card design would make a fun mini album cover, too!
- Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Starburst Metallic, Papertrey Ink Stamper’s Select White
- Me & My BIG Ideas Graduation mambiKIT
- Therm O Web Gold Glitter Dust Photo Corners
- Papertrey Ink For The Graduate Clear Stamp Set
- Acrylic block
- Ink Pads: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Black Soot, Tsukineko Memento Paris Dusk
- Therm O Web XL Permanent Tape Runner
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, scoring tool, sponge dauber
Make 5”x5-1/2” Starburst Metallic side-fold card.
Cut patterned paper slightly smaller than card front.
Use Paris Dusk ink to stamp “Class of 2013” onto White cardstock; see Tip at end of instructions. Trim stamped image to width of paper; adhere strip. Sponge panel edges with Black Soot ink. Adhere panel to card.
Adhere “Congratulations” sticker to card as shown. Trim glittered photo corner to fit end of sticker, creating arrow shape. Adhere chipboard stars and graduation cap stickers as shown.
- Stamp numbers individually to make them fit within brackets, and use school colors for background cardstock and stamping. Most papers in kit are neutral and will work with any school colors.
by Alice Golden (www.alicegolden.com)