Crafts ’n things Craft of the Day
Display your loyalty to America not only on the 4th of July but throughout the entire year. Stitch this Pledge of Allegiance cross-stitch design to express your pride and devotion to America.
- 14-count light blue Aida
- Anchor 6-Strand Embroidery Floss
- Kreinik #4 Very Fine Braid
- #24 tapestry needle
- Backstitch: 1 strand
- Cross-stitch: 2 strands floss or 1 strand braid
- French knot: 1 strand (wrapped two times)
Size / Stitch Count
Approximate finished size: 7″x5″; Stitch Count 98 w x 70 h
Pledge of Allegiance
2. Using two strands floss or one strand braid, cross-stitch design centered on fabric.
3. Backstitch words using one strand Anchor 133 Dark Blue. Stitch all other backstitch using one strand Anchor 403 Black. Stitch French knots using one strand Anchor 133 Dark Blue.
4. Frame as desired.
by Lois Winston