Crafts ’n things Craft of the Day
Create stunning embossed backgrounds using My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies and Embossing Pad. It’s like getting two tools for the price of one!
- My Favorite Things Cardstock: Wild Cherry, Sweet Tooth
- Aqua gems
- Red/aqua baker’s twine
- Die-cutting system and My Favorite Things Die-namics Jumbo Snowflake Die
- My Favorite Things Embossing Pad Combo
- My Favorite Things Inspired by Christmas Stamp Set
- My Favorite Things Clearsnap ColorBox Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink Pad
- Lifestyle Crafts QuickStik Precision Pick-Up and Placement Tool
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, liquid glue, foam tape, removable tape
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil
Peaceful Snowflake Card
1. Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2″ Wild Cherry top-fold card. Cut 4”x5-1/4″ Sweet Tooth cardstock panel.
2. Temporarily adhere Jumbo Snowflake die face down to Sweet Tooth panel with removable tape.
3. Place panel and die into die-cutting machine. (Note: Sandwich for ProvoCraft Cuttlebug machine is: A plate, B plate, thick embossing pad, cardstock with die temporarily adhered, second B plate.)
4. Run panel through die-cutting machine. Remove from machine and remove tape.
5. Using pick-up tool, adhere gems as shown with liquid glue. Stamp Black Licorice “Peace” sentiment at lower right corner of panel. Wrap baker’s twine twice around lower edge of panel; tie bow on left.
6. Adhere embossed panel to Wild Cherry card using foam tape.
- Line inside of card with Sweet Tooth cardstock panel to make your holiday message easier to read.
by Barbara Anders for My Favorite Things (www.mftstamps.com)