Crafts ’n things Craft of the Day
Make everyday paper-and-embellishment collections look more seasonal by adding custom die-cut shapes in the colors you want to highlight.
- Cardstock: white, dark blue, orange, rust, brown
- Anna Griffin Gabbie by Maude Asbury Collection 6”x6” Cardstock Paper Pad
- Anna Griffin Gabbie by Maude Asbury Collection Stickers: 3D Art Stickers, 3D Title Stickers
- We R Memory Keepers Aqua Baker’s Twine
- Jute twine
- Provo Craft Cricut Cutting System and Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons Cartridge
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam squares
paper trimmer, scoring tool, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, stapler and staples
Make 6”x6” white side-fold card. Cut 6” dark blue cardstock square; adhere to card front.
Cut 5-3/4” floral paper square; adhere to card front.
Cut 5” ledger paper square and 5-1/4” aqua tone-on-tone paper square. Layer and adhere squares together. Cut 5”x1” green oval paper strip; adhere to top of ledger paper square.
Following manufacturer’s instructions, cut three fall leaves and/or branches from orange, rust, and brown cardstock. Adhere die cuts in upper left corner of ledger paper panel. Tie twine into bow around panel as shown.
Adhere dimensional flower sticker to leaves using foam squares.
Detail cut flower and leaf motif from patterned paper and adhere to bottom right corner of ledger paper panel.
Loop baker’s twine through small dimensional tag sticker. Adhere sticker to panel as shown using foam squares. Staple twine to panel as shown.
Adhere panel to card with foam squares.
- If you don’t own an electronic cutting system, substitute silk leaves for the die cuts.
by Aly Dosdall for Anna Griffin (www.annagriffin.com)