Crafts ’n things Craft of the Day
Beautify the cover of your own BoBunny Misc. Me Life Journal with the elegant C’est La Vie Collection and new coordinating embellishments. Watch the video for complete tutorial and ideas on how to use your life journal.
- BoBunny Misc. Me! C’est La Vie Life Journal
- BoBunny C’est La Vie Collection Papers, 12”x12”: Ephemera, La Vie en Rose
- White cardstock
- BoBunny C’est La Vie Collection Stickers: Dimensional, Combo
- BoBunny C’est La Vie Collection Embellishments: Jewels, Trinkets, Buttons
- BoBunny Frosting Jewels
- BoBunny Blossoms: Blush Daisy, Blush Dahlia
- BoBunny Clover Lace
- BoBunny Doilies, 4”
- Natural twine
- Martha Stewart Crafts Punches: Rose Leaf, Swirling Lace Punch Around the Page Set
- Clearsnap ColorBox Chestnut Brown Chalk Ink Pad
- Sewing machine and white thread
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam tape
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
1. Cut a 6”x6” piece of white cardstock and fold it into quarters. Sketch a curvy “U” shape from corner to corner on the outer edge of fold. Cut through all four layers, then unfold to see your custom bracket template. Use template to trace and cut out La Vie en Rose bracket piece; sponge edges with Chestnut Brown ink. Sew around edge, if desired.
2. Fussy cut around dress form bracketed tag from top right corner of Ephemera paper. Cut 4” doily in half and layer behind dress form element; adhere both layers to La Vie en Rose bracket.
3. Center and adhere La Vie en Rose bracket to cover using paper adhesive; if desired, use foam tape to add dimension. Adhere Clover lace to cover on either side of bracket as shown.
4. Adhere “capture the moment” sticker to left side of dress form tag; embellish with lace and jewels as shown.
5. Punch 8” lace border strip from white cardstock; adhere near bottom edge of cover. Adhere Clover lace over bottom edge of white strip. Adhere “make your own happy ending” dimensional sticker to bottom right corner of cover, just above white border strip.
6. Punch five leaves from green paper scraps; ink edges brown. Tie double bow with twine; adhere to bottom right corner of Rose bracket piece. Cluster and adhere blossoms and leaves over bow as shown.
7. Embellish cover with Trinkets, Buttons, Dimensional Stickers, and jeweled flourish as shown.
- These instructions will help you decorate the cover of your Misc. Me Life Journal, but the inside is yet to be done! Follow BoBunny’s Blog Class each Monday in March for more ideas on how to decorate and use your Misc. Me Life Journal.